Coping and Self-Care Toolbox
In the busyness of everyday life and stressors, it is important to take time to acknowledge the emotions you experience and find ways to take care of yourself. This section has some resources on information on self-care and coping strategies.
- Webinar: Taking Care of You
This interactive webinar will provide simple tools for creating a self-care toolbox that you can access anytime you need a break, mental relaxation, or self-processing.
- Coronavirus Mental Health Toolkit
- Article: Practicing Kindness by Becky Allender
- Podcast: Holding Hope for a New Year by the Allender Center
- Video: Putting on the Oxygen Mask - How to Take Care of Yourself so You Can Take Care of Your Child By ADAA